Uncertainty with regards to the immigration situation can cause a lot of stress to many people. We at Emazon Solicitors, offer the same day/premium service for your UK Visa Application. There are lots of advantages in using the same day/premium service.
- It greatly reduces anxiety and uncertainty.
- Not required to book an appointment with the Home Office.
- Not required to wait for long for paperwork to be completed.
- Application will be completed by the most qualified immigration consultants.
- A legal representative from Emazon Solicitors will be there to help you on the day of your appointment and will submit the case on your behalf.
Public Enquiry Offices (PEO) accept applications for permission to extend your stay (known as “limited leave to remain”) or to settle permanently (known as ”indefinite leave to remain”) in the UK, in the categories below:
- Husband, Wife, Civil Partner, Unmarried Partner or Same-Sex Partner
Forms FLR(O) (for medical visitors, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are receiving private education in the UK)
- Transfer of conditions into a new passport
- Tier 1 (General) extension
- Tier 1 (Investor) Initial and extension (Under super premium service only, at PEO Croydon)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
- Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 4 (Child)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – charity worker)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – religious worker)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – international agreement)
dependents of migrants under the points-based system
form PBS (Dependent)
Work outside the points-based system and settlement
- Domestic worker in a private household – forms FLR(O) and SET(O)
- Offshore worker – form FLR(O)
- work permit applications –
- Form FLR(IED) and SET(O)
- Tier 1 (General) – SET(O)
- Tier 2 – SET(O)
- UK ancestry – forms FLR(O) and SET(O)
- Medical studies
- Postgraduate doctor or dentist – form FLR(O)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test – form FLR(O)
- Clinical attachment – form FLR(O)